ClosedCaptionTDP


An alternative community forum
 
HomeTodays PostsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Smack and that Bad idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chickengold92



Posts : 180
Points : 180
Join date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Smack and that Bad idea   Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I Big black Man
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

Give me and B-A-D-I-D-E-AAAAAA
Bad idea!



Girlfriend
Fine Art
Back to top Go down
 
Smack and that Bad idea
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Costume ideas (again)
» The Letter Black.......Bad Idea
» An idea to wish happy birthday to Mami
» PROJECT IDEA, everyone?
» A little idea for aniversary gift for the band

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ClosedCaptionTDP :: Arts 101 :: Whatever-
Jump to: